Monday, December 03, 2007

Start Spreading the News...


It's been awhile since I last blogged and as you will have noticed, I still haven't finished reporting on the July Calgary Stampede.

It seems as though rightly, living life has been busier than reporting on it, but will do my best to keep you all entertained now I'm the road again.

I'm in New York, New York now and since mid- November have been on the road, boomeranging from Calgary to New Orleans to Texas to Washington and now here. It's been a fantastic few weeks in the company of friends.

So now I have a blogging dilemma. In order to keep you all updated with what I'm doing now and also to tell my stores from Calgary I plan to do both which means stepping around a chronological storyline. So please be patient with me as I adopt the motto of my hometown radio station and report both the current "Hits and Memories".

No comments: